A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
Well, I have a few of them.
- I wish I didn’t stomp when I walked. I do this, all the time. It’s not exactly good for the arch of my feet.
- I wish I knew how to communicate effectively. Conflict makes me stutter over my words, and it’s hard to get my point across.
- I wish I didn’t get angry and defensive when my feelings are hurt.
- I wish I didn’t bite my nails.
- I wish I didn’t chew the inside of my lip whenever I feel tense or anxious.
- I wish large crowds and huge gatherings didn’t intimidate me.
- I wish I was more motivated with everything.
- I wish I was more independent.
That’s probably enough for now.
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name
Day 03- A recent picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero/fictional character and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about WordPress and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?